4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in United Kingdom. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Terms and Conditions — Products, Courses and Programs
The information and/or advice presenting in this program is not medical advice and should be viewed as entertainment only. It is your responsibility prior to making any changes to your current exercise or training routine to get a medical examination and/or doctor's approval to confirm you are in good health and it is safe to for you to make said changes.
Use of any program is at your own risk. Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb and its employees, as well as any partnering websites are not liable for any damages that arise out of your access to this site, whether they be direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive. The information provided on Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb website and by its employees is for education and entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice. In no event shall the owners and/or administrators of Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb, its website, its partners, vendors, or any third parties mentioned within the content of the website be liable for any damages or injuries however caused, whether it be during or after altering any nutritional or lifestyle program.
Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb assumes no responsibility for any aspect of health care administered as a result of content available on the website. Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to illness/ailments that are deemed to have possibly arisen from reading any material on this website, including the websites identified on our links page. Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb is not intended to replace the advice of medical practitioners. Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb employees do not diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions. FITblurb employees are either in the process of becoming fully qualified as, or not registered or licensed as personal trainers, fitness instructors, nutritionists or dietitians and therefore can only provide general (non-medical) exercise and nutrition advice.
Any person suffering from a medical condition or unexplained symptoms should consult their doctor. If you, the client, suspect that you may have an illness or medical condition, then you are encouraged to seek medical attention from a licensed physician. Information and recommendations given by Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and treatment of a doctor. The content of Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb website is intended for general use and is not designed to diagnose or treat medical conditions or to replace medical advice.
This license grants you a non-exclusive, limited time, online use of the items accessed from http://www.fitblurb.com for duration you’re enrolled in the program.
Monthly payments will be drafted from your account consistent with your original start date. Any and all changes (credit card updates) require a 15 day lead time and can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Agreement Duration and Automatic Renewal-
Agreement is in effect for 30 days from the agreement start Date, with automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled with notification via email (see cancellation policy below) at least 15 days in advance of the next billing date. See below regarding how to freeze your auto pay.
For technical support you can email email@example.com. We will not provide any technical support via Facebook, Twitter or any other social media. If you have any membership or billing questions please contact us. We are committed to help you with any type of technical support query, however we can’t provide extensive help in terms of technological customization.
-Freeze Auto-Pay Due to Injury-
You may freeze your auto pay ONLY if you cannot perform exercise due to extreme illness, injury or other related health factors. A copy (photograph, scanned) of signed doctor’s note describing injury/illness duration and limitations.
To freeze your auto pay, a completed request must be submitted via email at least 15 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective for the following month. Billing date is based on your activation date. Accounts can be frozen for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 2 months.
After the initial 30 day duration of the program, you may cancel the remainder of the program. Please note that you must submit a notification via email at least 15 days in advance of the next billing date. No refunds will be granted for payments already collected and the membership will be cancelled the following month.
-Access to Bonus Materials-
All workout and nutrition course bonus videos will initially be distributed on a monthly basis. You will receive membership access to each individual workout and nutrition component as well as other bonus courses when they are made available by Jamie Lynch, trading as FITblurb. With membership access comes the option to download all aspects of each program.
Any information submitted will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product and addressing any customer service issues. As part of your purchase you will also be added to our weekly newsletter.
If you have any questions you can contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!